A Little Bird Told Me is an independent blog. It's not part of any blogger networks or schemes and all promotion on the site is organised on an individual basis.
I'm very careful about the brands I work with through Little Bird. It's very important to me that the companies I feature are a good representation of my interests, my readers' interests and the ethos of the site. I consider each request individually and develop unique terms to suit each project.
Please note - I do not accept guest posts from brands or agencies.
- Banner/button advertisements - these appear in the right sidebar and are charged at a monthly rate
- Sponsored posts - a rarity, but if a sponsored post does appear it will always be clearly marked
- Products sent by brands - featured within my daily outfit posts and always marked as 'c/o' (care of) with a clear link to the brand
- Affiliate links - I'm part of the Skimlinks affiliate programme. Using an affiliate link means I get a small payment if the link is clicked and/or a purchase is made
- Event coverage - if I've been invited to an event I may write a follow up post
- Sponsored posts for brands or products that are completely unrelated to the focus of the blog
- Guest posts from brands
- Reposted press releases
- Product reviews - I don't offer traditional product reviews, but prefer to incorporate products into my daily routine and share my thoughts in the context of a post
- Hidden c/o or sponsored posts - I will always declare any renumeration I've received for writing about an item
What are cookies?